I haven't posted anything for a very long time. Here's a commitment to writing briefly daily....maybe every third day....let's say once a week. There. Committed. Once a week.
Quick update.
William is 2...and very clearly 2. His behavior is up and down, from tantrums to delightful giggles with polite "pleases' and "Thank you's" squished in there.
We have another baby boy - Bennett. He's 9 weeks old. He looks a lot like William with less Rachael and more David in him. In fact, he looks a good bit like David's dad when he makes his grumpy face. He has a fabulous disposition thus far. 9 weeks of time with him doesn't offer exceptionally accurate information but so far so good with this little one.
David and I are doing great. Tired. But really great. We went to Australia this past year and fell in love with the country. I dream of moving there.
Hopefully that's enough of an update to catch me up to today/this week and I can blog again without skipping a beat.
We'll see. At least I say I'm committed :)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment