I do my hair every day. I am at home all day with the occasional lunch or play group but I still put on my makeup and do my hair...every single day.
It makes me feel better about life, like I am not "just a mom" but actually engaging life and my child and my self, which so often gets forgotten in the mix.
Today is special because it's an especially good hair day.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hair...mine is getting LONG and i'm tired of fixing it. Almost time for a chop.
Like the new format!
Well, you're one up on me! My hair gets done every other day... the days in between it gets pinned up on the top of my head. I feel yucky all day- maybe I should take your advice!
I never have a bad hair day. Don't hate me. I always think your hair looks nice. =)
i'm with katie...not about never having bad hairdays, but about yours always looking nice.
Post a Comment