Getting ready to walk
We haven't seen snow in Atlanta in the time we have lived here - we have had our fair share of heat and humidity, but never snow. This past week it snowed TWICE so we all bundled up and walked to the store down the road to buy all the fixin's for chili and cornbread. The neighbors came over with their little one and we laughed at how Georgia responds to a little white wonder. (They're from Cleveland). Here are some pictures from the weekend. It felt a little like home.Naptime after playing in the snow
1 comment:
Hey Rachael, fun blog. I put it as a link on mine. I read your labor story, sounds a lot like mine..not exactly what I pictured, but aren't epidurals heavenly? I look forward to seeing more of your daily life:) I'll be writing you back on facebook soon...
Post a Comment